Skip to content
- Breakfast is served @ 5:00 am, Lunch is served @ 12:00 pm, Appetizers in the bar around 6:30 & Dinner is served between 7:30-8:00 (varies depending on the guests). Once the kitchen is cleaned up, it is closed. We will not hold or warm meals for anyone. We MUST know UPFRONT if there will be ANY children 15 or under in the group!
- Please make staff aware if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
- Lodge is available to rent during the off season for corporate business meetings & retreats only. (Rates vary depending on # of people & days stayed. Minimum fee may apply) No Bachelor/Bachelorette parties & no weddings.
- Spa services available anytime upon request. You must book in advance of your arrival to schedule.
- Quiet time will be observed each night during season @ 10:00 pm to avoid disturbing other guests.
- Daves Bayou Lodge makes every effort to create a family friendly atmosphere. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone excessively drinking, using profanity or obscenity and disregard for safe hunting practices.
- Needed for hunts: Knee or Hip boots only (waders for warmth if client chooses), LA licenses, guns & shells.
- Guests are not allowed to bring pets or hunting dogs. Guides use their trained dogs ONLY & guests are not allowed to use the ATVS.
- No Afternoon Waterfowl Hunts Offered
- All duck blinds are pit blinds in flooded rice fields only.
- We Do NOT provide alcoholic beverages.
- If a guest has too much to drink the night before & cannot make it to their hunt the next morning or is late to their hunt, they will still be charged for the hunt & their guide WILL NOT WAIT on them.
- No underage drinking.
- The consumption of Alcohol of any type is prohibited before and during any activities that involve firearms.
Contact and Booking
- Reservations should be made well in advance. A 50% non refundable deposit is required within 10 days of booking to hold your reservation. The remaining balance of charges must be paid at the end of the trip.
- All lodge hunts will require a 50% non-refundable deposit within 10 days to hold.
- All bookings are double occupancy rooms. Guests who request single occupancy rooms will be charged an additional fee per night.
- All payments made with a credit card will have a 3% surcharge added to the invoice.
- There is a security drop box inside south end garage for guests to leave payments & tips in if needed. Envelopes are available underneath the box.
- Tips are not included and are at your discretion. All tips must be paid by cash or check directly to guides and staff.
- Payments must be marked clearly with name and/or name of group you hunted with and date.
- Trip cancellations within 30 days of the booked date will require forfeiture of the deposit amount. Deposits for trips cancelled prior to 30 days of the booked date will be rolled over as a credit for a future trip. No refunds of deposits will be issued.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount. Parties arriving with fewer guests than reserved will be charged the full amount. No discounts.
- Licenses are NOT available for purchase at the lodge. Guests must purchase their hunting and fishing licenses prior to arrival. Information regarding license purchases can be found online or via a toll free number directly from the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries.
- If you have left something after your stay with us, we will, if possible, return the item to you via the shipping method you specify at your expense.
- Duck cleaning & vacuum-sealing is available by request for $2.00 per bird.
- Daves Bayou Guides reserve the right to end the hunt if at any time a party member creates an unsafe environment.
- Guests are NOT allowed to shoot guides limits. We observe all federal and state wildlife regulations