Come Hunt With Us
Duck hunting has many varied styles depending on the region you are hunting, be it Arkansas’ flooded timber or the dry cornfields of South Dakota. But to Louisiana, nothing stands out more in the minds of seasoned hunters like an authentic Louisiana teal hunt.
Known for their speed, aerobatics and agility, these pint sized waterfowl make for an extremely fast paced and fun hunt. Daves Bayou Outfitters in north Louisiana, is ideally suited for just such a hunt.
Our duck hunting property consists of over 2300 acres of conservation projects and rice fields with pit blinds. We work hard to make sure that our blinds are in top notch shape and ready to make your hunt a success.
Our guides have their own highly trained retrievers so there is no need to worry about retrieving your birds; we’ve got that covered. Once back at the lodge, we can even clean and vacuum seal your day’s harvest.
Season Begins Sept 9, 2022
Book Your hunt
- Four(4) person minimum per blind
- All lodge hunts require a 50% non-refundable deposit within 10 days of your booking to hold your reservation.
- All payments made with a credit card will have a 3% surcharge added to the invoice.
- No afternoon waterfowl hunts available however we do offer Big Game Hunts, Hog Hunts, and Five Stand Sporting Clays
What You'll Need
- As with any outdoor adventure, check weather conditions and dress accordingly.
- Non-toxic ammo of your choice.
- Gun rentals are available for $100/day.
- While you are welcome to wear chest waders for warmth if you choose, a simple pair of knee boots or hip boots is all you’ll need to keep you dry as we can carry you to the blind and back in a UTV or amphibious vehicle.
- Louisiana residents will require a Federal Duck stamp, Louisiana Small/Migratory Bird License, HIP Registration, and state waterfowl stamp.
- Non-residents will require a Federal Duck stamp as well as a one day Non-resident Louisiana Small/Migratory Bird License for each day hunted, which covers your HIP Registration and state waterfowl stamp.
- Licenses must be purchased online from LA Wildlife & Fisheries before arrival or we can assist you when you arrive at the lodge.