Come Hunt With Us

At its essence, waterfowl hunting is what we do. Our lodge is nestled deep in the Mississippi river flyway with the Ouachita river to our west. We’re also surrounded by thousands of acres of some of the richest delta crop land the nation has to offer providing plenty of food and habitat for wintering waterfowl.

Our duck hunting property consists of over 1800 acres of conservation projects and rice fields with pit blinds. We work hard to make sure that our blinds are in top notch shape and ready to make your hunt a success.

Our guides have their own highly trained retrievers so there is no need to worry about retrieving your birds, we’ve got that covered. Once back at the lodge, we can even clean and vacuum seal your days harvest.


  • $900 per Day per hunter Including lodging  (4 person minimum per blind)
  • $350 per Day Non-Hunting Guest Including lodging
  • $350 per Day per hunter no lodging for drive in guest 
  • All lodge hunts require a 50% non-refundable deposit within 10 days of your booking to hold your reservation.
  • All payments made with a credit card will have a 3% surcharge added to the invoice.
  • No afternoon waterfowl hunts available however we do offer Big Game HuntsHog Hunts, and Five Stand Sporting Clays

What You'll Need

  • As with any outdoor adventure, check weather conditions and dress accordingly.
  • Gun and Non Toxic ammo of your choice. Gun Rentals are available for our fly in guests.  
  • While you are welcome to wear chest waders for warmth if you choose, a simple pair of knee boots or hip boots is all you’ll need to keep you dry as we can carry you to the blind and back in an UTV or amphibious vehicle.
  • Louisiana Residents will require a Federal Duck stamp, Louisiana Small/Migratory Bird License, HIP Registration, and state waterfowl stamp.
  • Non Residents will require a Federal Duck stamp as well as a one day Non-Resident Louisiana small/Migratory bird Hunting License for each day hunted,  which covers your, HIP Registration, and state waterfowl stamp.
  • License can be purchased online from LA Wildlife & Fisheries.